Friday, October 12, 2012

Delicious Baby Wraps

... no you can't eat them, but they are delicious all the same ;)



These two are made of super soft double gauze Heather Ross Far Far Away unicorn prints on one side and silky soft Anna Maria Horner voile on the other. I used quiltlite instead of normal batting to keep it so soft and light.



Once again, Jeannette from The Quilting Platypus quilted these babies up for me and did a fantastic job.



I couldn't help but try the rounded corners again (I told you I was addicted) and this time I used Jennifer's wonderful tutorial, which was so easy to make. I used a coral Sketch print for the green wrap and a silky cotton sateen for the blue binding.



This one was quilted like a puzzle.



I loved unicorns as a little girl, so I must admit that I have a soft spot for these wraps :)

4 comments:

  1. holy cow i adore these! where does one get quilt lite? google keeps taking me to mountain mist quilt light. not the same i assume?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I almost always do rounded corners :) These look pretty and soft :)

    ReplyDelete